Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Ichimaru

Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application   Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 01:35

Name: Duncan Covington
Name Key: Duncancovington4
Name Game: Cloud Ichimaru

Why do u want to be GM?: I want to be Gm because half of the time I'm on, there are hardly any GMs on, besides Alucard.. but he is always overwhelmed. I want to help be able to help players that need help when they get on and not 5 hours later when another gm logs on and goes AFK.

Why should you be a Gm?: I should be a Gm because I'm on quite often and can help players. I'm rarely AFK unless it is something that is extremely important.I put the people that need help before anything else.

What can u help with in the game?: To tell you the truth, all i can really do is help; I'm not a coder or anything like that. I have been a Gm on 1 naruto game, but that's about it.

What level GM do you think you can have?: As far as GM level goes... It's really up to what level u feel i deserve.

How long have you been playing the game?: I've been playing the game for about a month now. I'm generally on for at least 3-4 hours a day because i have school, but on weekends I'm on even longer.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing the results. I hope I become a Gm!!!
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application   Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 08:05

good application affraid elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pig monkey pirat tongue Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Wink No I love you No No confused cherry king albino albino rabbit silent alien clown What a Face What a Face Wink study lol! lol! lol! Kon Kon happy flower flower jocolor tongue @ cyclops Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mik

PostSubject: Good.   Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 08:12

I also think its good. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application   Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud Ichimaru's GM Application
Page 1 of 1