Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deveraxe's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deveraxe

Deveraxe

Deveraxe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Deveraxe's GM App   Deveraxe's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 18:49

Name Key: Hiraku_Kazuma
Name Game: Deveraxe (...:Meteor Mage Gerard (Deveraxe):...)
Why do u want to be a GM?
Because I love this bleach game after not playing byond for so many years and first day I came back my brother introduced me to this game.
Why Should u be a GM?
I don't think I"m getting GM but I think I should be GM because I have owned my own games in the past and I am a great GM in my own opinion I don't think others would like me but it's ok either way.
Experience as GM (it dont care u put that u ever be a gm or some Games where u was gm,we can take gms with experience or gms noobs..)
Umm As I said I've owned 2 or 3 games before I was once GM in Bleach Ichrin no Hana a long time ago and some other games like DBZ Lost Saiyans as well.
What can u help u in the game?
Umm I can help in many ways...Despite the fact that I"m on for like an hour or two almost everyday I can help many players with in that time frame.
What GM level do u think that u can have?
Any lvl is perfectly fine with me.
How long have u been playing the game
I have been playing this game for about a week now I think Pretty much since I came back. So just about a week or 2.
Back to top Go down

Deveraxe's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami :: GM applications-
Jump to: